After my dad and I had dinner and visited his favorite winery we went to a local dive bar that has just been reserected and is now home to the roaring 30 somethings...the Hotsy Totsy. There we drank, and we drank a lot. My dad introduced me to the BLUE BLAZER, a warm cocktail. At first I thought he said "blue lazer" which would also fit the discription of the drink quite well. The bartender poured liqour after liqour after liqour and then set the sucker on FIRE. She poured it from cup to cup and then served it to me. It was quite possibly the strongest drink I've every tasted. Delicious but damn, that thing took me at least 30 minutes to sip on.
From Google Images. See why I thought it was a "Blue Lazer?" The bartender did this exact same thing. It was pretty awesome to watch.
The greatest thing about the Hotsy Totsey is that Thrusday through Saturday they have a taco truck parked in their lot. Honestly, I had never eaten via taco truck before, but they are a staple in the Bay Area. I odered a torta pastor (pork sandwitch) and a taco pastor. OH MY GOD was it GOOD! Everything was so flavorful and fresh, I want to go back to night! The cost? $4 for the torta and $1.50 for the taco. After Catan off tonight I might sneek out for another couple of tacos. Yummmmmmm!

In my drunken state, and half way through my taco, I thought that I probably should take a picture of the meal and post it here. It was so yumm!
-- Post From My iPhone


0 comments:
Post a Comment