Let's talk about this plane ride to Oakland, or rather waiting to get on the plane ride to Oakland. As I was standing in line to get on the plane a man polietly asked the man behind me asked him what number he was and the guy behind me said "you don't need my fucking number you fucking dick! Lick my fucking balls asshole." Quite hostile for someone who hasn't even gotten on the plane yet wouldn't you say? After I got on the plane I allerted the flight attendant in my area of the guy and she seemed more alarmed than I was. He didn't end up making any other scenes on the plane.
After I began relaxing in my seat the last of the boarders arrived on the plane. "Is anyone sitting there?" I said "no" before looking up...big mistake. The person taking the middle seat next to me was a large man with dirty construction boots on and long straggly hair. When he finally sat down I got a huge wiff of BO. Yep and it was persistant the entire 41/2 hour flight. In addition to the BO the guy was hacking and sniffling like every 3 minutes! Oh why didn't I think to bring airborne?!
Well after take off drink orders were being taken and even at 8:30am I ordered a cranberry vodka. Trust me I needed it. The flight attendant was even kind enough to give me a second cocktail later on in the flight. She was my Southwest angel. Thank you!

My sedative....booze :-)
-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:
traveling alone on southwest (this sounds like southwest - was it?) is always an art.
If you have time at the airport, I suggest going up to the counter and asking if the flight is full.
When it is (coming from Orlando, it often is), I wait a little while before getting on the plane, and then search for a window or aisle seat that is open with like a friendly-looking CLEAN couple or something like that in the other seats. Jackpot!
Post a Comment