I'm currently bored, at the airport, with little to do to pass the time. You may be wondering what I have taken with me to Oakland. Well as a matter of fact I filled 3 large bags to the brim. Even the skycap dude said "damn girl whatcha got in them bags?!" I about died when he weighed them, they each weighed around 50lbs! What's in these bags you ask, MONTHS OF FREEBIES AND CHEAPIES I've hoarded!!! When I packed everything TJ was like "I can see under the sink again!". Yes TJ you can! I have tons of tolietries to stock my parents, brother, and grandmas with.

All of that went into 2 suitcases and in total weighed just under 100 pounds. That's about the size of a small child or 2 Princess RoRos!
In addition to my two checked bags I have my jumbo coach purse and my coach duffle. Both of which are full.

Yes that is a Martha magazine. Do you really think I would go anywhere without MARTHA!?
I am sad that I was unable to fit my coupon binder into my luggage. I will say that I had a small anxiety attack on the way think about how I would be paying RETAIL PRICE for everything I bought on my trip. This is the first time i've been seperated from my coupon binder...so far I don't like it. I told TJ he could rifle through it but he said he'd pass.
I am totaly psyched to be watching the Glee season finale on iPhone from Chicago to Oakland in addition to other videos. God I love iPhone....I can't wait to get the new one in a few weeks. That's all I have planed to do on the plane other than drink of course!
-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:
wow that's a lot of stuff!
what has been your best/favorite find since you started couponing?
The best find by far was last September's Fredrick Fekkai Shampoo swap. Saks and Nordstroms both participated so I gathered all my near empty shampoo botlles (I had a ton of them oddly enough) recruited TJ and my neighbor and we hit one Saks and two Nordstroms. I ended up getting 5 full size bottles of Freddrick Fekkai shampoo and they retail for $25 a piece! That's been the best thus far!
Post a Comment