Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PoP Goes The Filling

Last night while eating a meal, that TJ made, I lost a filling in one of my back teeth. I partially blame TJ for this since I've never lost a filling while eating a meal I made (I'm joking of course!). But nevertheless I'm off to the dentist today to seek out more pain and discomfort. But the one good thing about this dentist is that if you have a filling put in or any other kind of expensive treatment you get an "prize"! And a sweet prize at that! Last time I got a $5 gift card to STARBUCKS! I know that I'm paying for this "prize" through my bill, but damn it, I like prizes! It made my experience exponentially better with a frappuccino happy ending. Let's just hope that's once again in store for me...but trips to the dentist sure aren't my strong suite.

UPDATE: 4 hours and $800 later I was released with a new filling and guess what...A CROWN. Gotta love those dentist they really know how to suck you dry. Plus this time my prize of a Starbucks gift card AND Chick-fil-a milksake wasn't as exciting. After forking over $800 is seemed more deserved than rewarding.

1 comments:

Jenni Christine said...

I need a picture of that second prize...