Monday, August 10, 2009

Warrner / LaSpina Family Day

Sunday was family day for TJ and his family. He saw most of his cousins and Aunts and Uncles that live states away. I enjoyed getting to know more and more about TJs cousins. I had a wonderful time with Kimber (I always do!), but I was sad I didn't get to say goodbye to any of the FL Warrners! Harv had an awesome idea to play a game (with prizes!) too bad all the original questions had to do with the civil war. It was a really fun day and it was great spending more time with the "TNG" as Andy would say. Thanks UT for the pens!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Tom said...

The LaSpina home was party central!
Be thinking about next years Chattanoga Chat!

Kimber said...

I am so sad - I didn't get to say goodbye to ANYONE! This was my first complaint as I was yanked into the rental car. We had to rush off to see a family friend who was only available for the next 20 minutes. FL Warrners really have some exit issues.