TJ took his first trip to the E.R. on Sunday. He went to the doctor Saturday with severe dizziness and nausea. The doctor said he had an ear infection with a side of vertigo (hello, hello!), so the doc. ordered him a few pills and sent him on his merry way. Well Sunday morning at 7am TJ woke up and couldn't stop throwing up. I mean every time he moved he barfed. He threw up so many times in three hours I figured it was hospital time. I took him to the local E.R. against his will and sought treatment. The diagnosis was the same, but he was incredibly dehydrated. The nurse gave him an I.V. ("ohhh crap a needle" said TJ) and we waited it out. Midway through the I.V. TJ threw up again, this time in a happy yellow bucket! Eventually after our 2 1/2 hour stay we were released with lots of drugs (including Valium!). Ever since he's been getting better! He ever went back to work today! What a trooper! Here are some semi-amusing photos.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
TJ's first trip to the ER
Posted by
Kristin
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Get well soon TJ!
Post a Comment