Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

TJ and I started our Christmas morning with PRESENTS!!!!

Did you guess what TJ got me??? Well he got me this:

(A Kitchenaid Stand Mixer...YAY)

And I got him this:

(A real spider web)

And we got Rory this:
(A sharky bity toy)

So with my lovely new mixer I made HOMEMADE MARSHMALLOWS!!! I made vanilla and toasted coconut marshmallows! TJ LOVED THEM!!!!










Later on I cooked the TURKEY!!


Before:


And After:
Martha Stewart would be so proud!!!!

Today (The day after Christmas) We are having the Indiana Warrners and Adams' over for dinner! I'm going to make a honey glazed ham along with dill scalloped potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, and beef crustinis! The grand finale will be a dark chocolate chip cake with peppermint whipped cream frosting....I hope I can pull it off!

1 comments:

Kimber said...

I don't understand how people live without a Kitchen Aid Mixer. A gift that keeps on giving for many years (I think my mom's is over 30 years old and works perfectly!).