AW had a excellent suggestion. Kristin Nichols Warrner strikes me as a wonderful blend of traditional and modern. Only drawback is if you happen to be particularly fond of your current middle name.
Thomas W. Warrner (bet you can't guess what the "W" is for)
I voted to change it to Warrner, because I can't wait to change my name (Kimberly Lyne Stillwell sounds nice, no?)
...but now I'm realizing that wanting to change my name has nothing to do with tradition or the desire to get married, and more to do with relieving the never ending headaches caused by its spelling. You don't know what you're in for!
9 comments:
TJ hates it...good enough for me :)
AW
Warrner is such a cool name...i'm so jealous!
oh shutup TJ
kristin nichols warrner...drop your middle name...another option...
AW
AW had a excellent suggestion.
Kristin Nichols Warrner strikes me as a wonderful blend of traditional and modern.
Only drawback is if you happen to be particularly fond of your current middle name.
Thomas W. Warrner
(bet you can't guess what the "W" is for)
I voted to change it to Warrner, because I can't wait to change my name (Kimberly Lyne Stillwell sounds nice, no?)
...but now I'm realizing that wanting to change my name has nothing to do with tradition or the desire to get married, and more to do with relieving the never ending headaches caused by its spelling. You don't know what you're in for!
That's why I can't decide!!! I really like Nichols and I like my middle name too...BLAIR.
Kimberly Lynn goes well with EVERYTHING (your parents named you well LOL)!!!! But I particularly like Stillwell!!!
UT: Does it stand for Walter??? Wilson??? Woodrow??? Winnebago (just kidding)?
Blair is a nice name. Would be a shame to get rid of it.
The "W" is for Wendell.
Bet you don't know any other Wendells.
One of my Dad's brothers was named Wendell. Although he went by Lefty.
I wonder why.
U W
Post a Comment