Monday, June 16, 2008

A Fun Filled Five Days

TODAY is TJ’s first day of work at INDOT (Indiana Department Of Transportation). He’s finally entered the real world where money reigns king. He’s soooooo excited to be there and I can’t wait till he comes home so he can tell me all about it.


Libby and Donny got married this past Saturday. They are soon to be my new in-laws! Lucky me! I took them to the airport this morning at 5am. I was the last person to say goodbye before they ventured on to their honeymoon to New York and Canada. I hope they have an amazing time. Below are some of the photos from the five day events in LAZY MUNCIE. I’m still waiting on the drunken ones of me and TJ singing Poison’s “Nothin’ but a good time”. Those are total keepers.

The beautiful Bride and the many flower girls
Pretty Libby
Stephen, TJ, and Stephen's big nose

The twins and their chicks


UNCLE TOM YOU DIDN’T EVEN SAY GOODBYE IN LAZY MUNCIE!!! Seriously you’re like totally my fav uncle!!!! P.S. please send pens.


And for you all that have never been to Muncie, Indiana a preview:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Party Girl -
We missed you & TJ at Scotty's Brew House Saturday eve. Zach & Kimber tried to represent the Warrner Cousins proudly by banging back a couple cold ones but had you been there it would have been a whole new dimension.

U T

Kimber said...

I love that you posted the Lazy Muncie video! I am a big supporter of it, even though I am a Floridian.

Also, there was a dead armadillo about a block from my house yesterday. It made me think of you. That might sound gruesome but I just remembered when you were in Florida and very interested in our local wildlife. Florida is so wonderful - even our roadkill can be exciting!