Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bored Bored Bored

I am very very very bored . This whole week had been pretty boring without TJ around. And now that he’s working more than eight hours a day I never get to see him. So far the days have gone like this:

6am: Wake up/ take shower/ get TJ ready to go

7 am: TJ leaves for work

6pm: TJ gets home from work/ eats

7pm: TJ relaxes…AKA watches TV

10pm: BEDTIME!?!?!?!?!?!

Yea I know "Welcome to the REAL WORLD" whatever. I on the other hand stay home and pretty much work on my list of things to do. On the list so far are:

*Finish wedding invites

*Catalog belongings for renter’s insurance

*FIND A JOB

Yep that’s my list, and don’t get me wrong those three things take up a lot of time. Any suggestions what I should do for fun while home alone???

TJ on his first day of work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got 11 free hours a day (7a- 6p)? Kiddo your lifestyle is the envy of the 120 million Americans who punch the clock everyday. Until you secure your own employment try this:
1. Exercise a minimum of 1 hr a day. Even if just power walking. Sharpens your mind and tones your bod.
2. Do volunteer work for a cause you care about. Besides making you feel good might expose you to useful potential job contacts.

Take advantage of your surplus time!

U T

Kimber said...

From someone who hates exercise, I can say that even if I had a 24 hours of free time per day, I would not elect to spend any minute of it sweating.

However, I do agree with my dad in that exercise does make me feel better.

So I'll take his #1 a step further:
Exercise an hour per day, keeping in mind that these things count: shopping, vacuuming/cleaning, making phone calls standing up (for me, making calls standing up causes me to pace around and meander - totally exercise imo! :))

#2 Read

#3 Try new recipes that take way too long to prepare - the kind that you would never be able to make if you had a job (this is only if you enjoy baking and cooking).