Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's day and vodka might equal a job...someday

Valentine’s Day was full of surprises! TJ stuffed a card into each one of my folders for me to find…and everyone else to see! Later on we went out to eat at Coaches bar and grill and I got a tad bit tipsy on 2 dollar margaritas. When we got home TJ gave me my gift a wedding themed frame (which I exchanged for a different one, yes I’m going to hell), and I gave him his…LOVE boxers….multiple pairs. We drank wine and watched The Notebook a sappy love story fit for the day. We had a wonderful night together.

I’m still waiting to hear from the bank in regards to my internship. I’ll have to call the woman Wednesday, I really want that job. I really need to get my foot in the door. I heard back from Employment Plus, they offered me a position, but the whole place seems a little sketchy to me and I really don’t want to associate myself with a bad brand or company.

Next week is going to be HELL. I have 3 ½ finals and all of them are going to be tuff. I hate school; I can’t wait to be done. I guess I’ll need to stock up on supplies, supplies being beer, chips, and frozen goods. And I’ll be needing lots of them too. I hope everyone out there is cheering “GO KRISTIN!!! YAYYYYY” because I’m going to need the support.

1 comments:

Jenni Christine said...

GOOOO KRISTIN!! I believe in you! I want to see pictures! :( I love you and I miss you!