How frustrating is it to find a job?!?!? It might seriously be the most frustrating thing I’ve ever done before. And I’m not even searching for jobs…just internships! My first choice position is being held ransom by some moron lady who may or may not be a tween judging by her use of “LOL” and “(smile)” in her formal emails.
This rage began when I sent out my resume and cover letter to this supposed tween after spending hours of time and thought on both these documents. I sent them to her as attachments and she quickly responded saying that she could not open them. So I re-sent them as attachments with the text pasted at the bottom of the email…I also noted this in my message. She said later that day she still couldn’t see them. At this point I was quite frustrated and was troubleshooting like crazy. So I concluded to resolve the situation by asking for her fax number in order to fax both papers over later that day. This is the response I got:
“LOL - I didn't scroll down - sorry my mistake (smile)”
Not a word more or less….not even a sincerely at the end! Seriously WTF?
Oh yeah and I'm still sick...boo-ya
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Job searching is almost as bad as this damn cold!
Posted by
Kristin
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment