Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Nichols' are a dying breed!

I'm trying to convince TJ to change his name and to become apart of the Nichols' clan. Why? Well I have a strong nagging feeling that my one and only brother Robby will either grow up gay or alone, and will not have children. And since my father is an only child Robby is his sole hope. But then I thought that Warrner, although it has an unusual spelling, is a very common name and TJ's family if HUGE his nuclear family consists of 7 people! He suggested the hyphenated last name and I personally just think that's bull crap. A six year old is not going to be able to write down two last names, it's hard enough with just his/ her first name! And I just thought that maybe it'd be nice to have a few more Nichols kids around. What does everyone else think? Is it too much to ask for your future hubby change his last name to keep the Nichols' name from extinction?


First he was confused
Then he was afraid

Then he cried

0 comments: