Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vacation's all I've ever wanted!

I've got a few minuets before I go to class and already I'm drained. I hate how every Tuesday/ Thursday is a designated school day. I need a break, another vacation from this place.

I really want to go home and hang out with Alison, Jenni, and everyone else. I really want to get away and no, not to Munice AGAIN!!!! I feel like this may be my last chance to go somewhere without my man, it might be my last chance to get away single! I need to think a little more about this, I know I need the money. I wish my tax return had already come in. Anyone want to donate to the "KRISTIN WANTS TO COME HOME FUND"???? I'll cook for you?! I shouldn't even be asking this, that's so...needy...and moochy. Gross.

The more I think about it the more I want to leave. I know that if I had more money this town wouldn't be so bad. But I'm by no means rich so lack of spending has made me somewhat of a loner...looser...homely body. I want to go out drinking with people...(and that seems to be the only thing they want to do....maybe because it's one of the few things to do) but I can't afford more than one miller light on a Saturday night! At $4.50 a pop for beer I don't even like that much...no thanks. I'll rent yet another redbox movie for a buck. Then I remember "wait I don't even know that many people here...and the people that actualy talk to me work with me...and I can talk with them at work AND get paid to do it!"

All I can say is I better move somewhere good, with lots of cool things to do, and I better meet some cool people because man I'm in need of some good girl friends and gays. Without them I'm pretty much going crazy.


That was one wild night
Good friends and good food!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get my little bro to check out jobs more than 60 minutes away from Muncie & I might "front" you some wedding gift cash...AW

Jenni Christine said...

That was a wild night!