During the most miserable class ever, Y205 Analyzing politics, I realized that one of my group members never shuts up and says some pretty offensive stuff. At first I thought he was just an ignorant red-neck, hillbilly, Bush loving, piece of white trash but now I’m slightly concerned that he’s a Columbine kid in the works. He talks non stop and he looks like a loner/ looser (not like myself but a REAL one!). He also seems like the type of guy who has social problems and angst towards people in general. Today he decided to start blabbing non stop about nothing, and since I sit in the last row in the class (fucking assigned seating…what am I eight???) I naturally couldn’t hear a fucking thing the moron professor was saying. So I told him “Dude can you be quite I can’t hear” and then I yelled at the teacher “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!”…she seemed a little put off although it was a legit comment. Anyways, later on in the class lady teach asks an honest random question “how many of you were born outside of the U.S.” and a handful of kids raise their hands. “Go back home” the weirdo kid murmured under his breath….but loud enough that I could hear. Then I remembered…last week he said that women should “go back to the kitchen”. After remembering this recent instance I decided that this guy had gone far enough…and it was time to tell on him!!! So I talked briefly with my AI (associate instructor) and he basically said that he wasn’t gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole. So I approached my teach only to find that another male formerly in my group asked to be removed from our group because of this guy’s talkity talk a week before! She said that she’d speak with him. I think he’s gonna go on a killing spree and I might be target numero uno.
I just got off the phone with Alison and now I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to come home. I miss everyone sooooo much…especially my stew boo. I want to hang out at the beach, go to San Francisco, cook with Jenni, and drink with Alison. I miss my GAY Brandon C! And I miss delicious food!!!!!!!
I wonder if I left for 10 days or so if TJ would benefit too. He would have the whole apartment to himself while finishing off his graduate thesis. I hate to say it but he’s been extra stressed and touchy lately. I can’t seem to do anything right and some nights he keeps me from falling asleep. I know it’s all because he’s anxious, stressed, and worried by it doesn’t seem like there’s anything I can do to help. I wish I could help but I think this will make him a stronger person in the end.
I also just found out that I have a few more readers than I thought…how very cool.



0 comments:
Post a Comment