Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'M GOING GOING BACK BACK TO CALI CALI!!!

I just got the OK to come HOME!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to be home!!! What should I do??? NAPA! DOWNTOWN SF! BARS BARS BARS!!!! Sounds like a plan! I wish I could get to LA, but that would take a lot of planning and money.

UPDATE I: So I just found out that southwest is sucking majorly now and you can't use your free passes the way you could 6 months ago. That means I had to book a flight where I will have to dart from my final midterm of the day straight to the airport. FUN FUN FUN. But this might all change depending on my bowling teacher who may or may not let me make up the midterm the day AFTER I'm supposed to leave. She's my age, hopefully she has a heart. I figured that I'm going home regardless if I can make up the midterm or not...it's a one credit class and frankly I really don't give a shit about it. I'M COMING HOME HIP HIP HORRAY!

UPDATE II: Talked with bowling teacher, turns out she is very cool and likes me very very very much! She said it was no problem if I wanted to take the test early. SWEET!!! WE ARE A GO GO GO FOR CALIFORNIA!

1 comments:

Jenni Christine said...

You should spend the whole time reading princess books! ;P