I know it's been a while. I've been consistently subbing 3 of the 5 school days which is pretty awesome. It's REALLY awesome hearing kids at the high school talk about Harv and how he was one "Beast" of a principal. And "BEAST" now = awesome.
My time is now divided into pretty much 4 groups: subbing, resting, cleaning, and COUPONING. I am a crack addict couponer now. The rush of going into a store and getting all this great stuff and paying almost nothing for it is INCREDIBLE!!! Here is 2 weeks worth of freebies and cheepies (notice the multitude of glade products lol)
+: means PROFIT (money I made with rebates/ register rewards/ coupons/ etc)
-: money I spent (money that I paid with a credit card that made TJ mad!)
7 airwick starter kits = free
6 glade tins = +$10
5 glade refills = -$3.00
5 glade candles = -$3.00
5 glade glass holders = + $5.00
2 Pert Shampoo = + $3.50
5 Vasselin Sheer Fusion Lotions = + $3
4 Zantac = + $4.00
How did I do this?! Think of the combination of coupons and sales as the ultimate puzzle and you just have to put the pieces together the best way you can! My mom sends me her coupons and I trade my unwanted coupons with my neighbor.
Today I went to Target, Walgreens, and Marsh and took my ads and my pink coupon binder (TJ shutters at the sight of it). I added up how much I saved today for the first time...wanna guess??? $172.85!!! I spent around $90.00. Not bad!!! Plus I got a trunk full of stuff including tons of groceries (including fresh fruits and veggies!), health items, fun items...all kinds of stuff!
I guess this is my new found hobby. But its a good hobby to have. TJ has vowed to never use a coupon...lets see if I can change his mind!
Friday, November 6, 2009
It's been a while friends
Posted by
Kristin
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg this is insane. I am most jealous of the Vaseline Sheer Fusion Lotions - because I use Vaseline lotion anyway!
ohmigosh, you've become that girl that posts pics of all the stuff she bought and then is like, oh yeah, this whole table only cost me six dollars. And then I get really jealous! :) You have inspired me to start a little coupon file that I keep in my purse. And I do get excited when I remember i have a coupon for something! oh, and I'm old...I had no idea beast means awesome now!
Post a Comment