Sunday, November 15, 2009

A GOOD-will Find

Yesterday TJ found more of the old owners stuff in the attic we decided to take a trip to goodwill to unload the unnecessary items. After we donated we went inside to see what we could find. TJ and I discovered this amazing original oil painting. It was obvious that it was one of a kind by looking at the canvas work, the hobby lobby tagged frame, and the random strokes along the edges on the back. TJ and I agreed that the price was a bit steep for goodwill but more than reasonable for an original work of art. It is so big it takes up the ENTIRE table! TJ hung it on the wall this afternoon in the dining room and it looks spectacular! I can't wait for you to come and see it!

1 comments:

Andy said...

Janet and I saw it earlier this week. Not only is it an excellent painting, the frame is very valuable as well. Thus making it a double bargain.