Sunday, November 8, 2009

Deal of the Day: Free Ocean Spray Jucie

Perhaps I'll turn this into a series? Who knows! Today's "DEAL OF THE DAY" Is at Walgreens! I went to Walgreens this morning at 8:30am as I normally do to perform my Sunday coupon ritual and I found the most amazing deal! Walgreens had their Ocean Spray Cranberry juice on sale for $1.99 AND in their November coupon book (up front by the weekly ads, it looks like a brochure) they have $1 off any Ocean Spray cranberry juice coupon. So I combined the sale and the coupon to get $1 juice. What made this deal AMAZING was that the juice bottles itself had $1 off 1 bottle of juice peelie coupons on them! THAT MAKES FOR SOME FREE JUICE!!!
Walgreens Ocean Spray Juice Sale Price: $1.99
Found IN-Store Walgreens November Coupon: -$1.00
Manufacture Peelie Coupon: -$1.00
= FREE
I bought 17 bottles. TJ is now mortified and has vowed to never return to Walgreens. Who can refuse free juice...NAME BRAND JUICE at that! We be drinkin' some cranberry vodkas for months to come!