I know it's not as bad as Wisconsin or some other freak snow state but damn it snowed last night and it snowed a lot! In fact it's still snowing! TJ left for work at 6:20 and never got past the driveway. And he was the only one on the block who shoveled snow last night!!! It was funny watching him shovel out the car until he made me come out and keep him company. I was definitely not snow ready! I had a t shirt, sweat pants, a pea coat, and shoes on (minus the socks). So far we've gotten around 10 inches of snow, and the weathermen are expecting another 2-3 to fall. TJ decided to take a sick day because of all the accidents at 7am (meaning people are not being cautious). Yep it's cold outside, so stay inside and enjoy the photos!








Wednesday, January 28, 2009
It snowed...A LOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Even Rory looks cold!
Post a Comment