Sunday, November 30, 2008

The MOVE

We finally moved into our house this past weekend! It feels so good to finally be AT HOME! TJ and I finished everything that needed to be done after Thanksgiving dinner. I was so impressed and proud of TJ's home improvement skills. I begged him to help me build a pantry and he did it all on his own! Without asking his dad how to do it!!! I think it looks awesome! We'll have pictures of all the rooms when they are all furnished.



During the move, Robert said he was sick of moving this one computer hutch. Apparently he's moved it 5 or 6 times and didn't want to move it again. I was totally against this, but the majority ruled it a "GO"!

"Oooops it slipped "


2 comments:

Kimber said...

Those Warrner boys! I was shocked that they did something slightly irresponsible...but of course they were cleaning up the mess immediately afterward without delay. Gotta love it. :)

House looks great! When you get all settled in you should make a video or post more pics on fb.

Anonymous said...

Another hutch bites the dust.
UT