Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cosmetic my ass and a few "previews"

First off, here's a little photographed memory, enjoy!


You know how Realators always say "Oh that's just cosmetic, a little paint will fix that right up! No big deal?" Yeah well painting takes A LOT of effort, and it's not nearly as easy as they make it out to be! Now I really loved my Agent Gary Blake, but man I wasn't expecting painting to be such a grueling task. TJ and I would be really screwed right now if Andy and Janet hadn't come over to help us all weekend long. As of today we have hardly packed anything in our apartment, and the house isn't ready to be moved into! Pray for us, we'll need good karma vibes or something! Notice all the photos of RORY!!! She was our little helper! And man she has gotten BIG!








;




g
n





TJ is most determined to get out of this apartment and into the house. Only because we've once again been without HOT WATER. I called last night at 9pm and at 6am and still no hot water. BS right? I think if I let TJ go over to the leasing office someone might lose an arm or a leg. You'd think we're in Cambodia over here. Savage tenants and tyrant landloards.

We are really looking forward to moving on Friday. Hopefully everything will go well. Please no snow! Or Rain! And we all feel very greatful for those who are coming to help us move! Next step....HOUSEWARMING PARTY!!!! Yes!

0 comments: