Monday, August 25, 2008

Who's Got A Job......THIS GUY

That's right ladies and gents, I now have a real, money making, career track, JOB!!! A JOB! A JOB! A JOB! Who's employed? THIS GUY! I am officially a payroll program coordinator 4 fpr the Indiana State FSSA (Family & Social Services Administration). Basically this is like a wayyyyyyyyy better job than a crapy clerical job. So here's what happened....

I went in this morning for the interview which 6 people sat in on. At first it was very intimidating, but after like two question all the interviewers started cracking jokes and asking me weird questions like "if you had a superhero power what would it be????" to ease the tension. I must have impressed them with my madd skillz because they all seemed impressed with everything I had to say. They seemed like a fun bunch, in fact they said their motto is "get your work done, and play HARD". Not to mention the HR lady seemed convinced that it would be easy for me to work my way into FSSA HR. SWEET!

Now...I NEED TO SHOP for new work clothes.


I can't wait to pimp my cubicle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would vote for Wonder Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The cream always comes to the top.
Congratulations.

U T

Kimber said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!

AW

Kimber said...

When do you start?

Kristin said...

I start TUESDAY!!!! Its sooo soon! What's a great perk about this job is that TJ is in the building directly across the street...if you can even really call it a street! LOL so we can commute together everyday!

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!