Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JOB Update!

I got a call today saying that I will start Monday September 8th instead of the 2and. I still will get that Friday and the following Monday off! So my first two weeks of work will only be 4 days. I'm sure this isn't the best first impression, but I have wayyyyy too much wedding stuff already planed out. I'll keep everyone up to date!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Kristin -
Having run a sales office--mostly populated by guys--for over 20 years I could tell you many stories of "cubicle justice."
Of of the best is when a couple guys (one of which you know and whose initials are AW) replaced the desk chair of another sales guy with a toilet. Yes, a toilet. The guy comes back from lunch, walks into this cubicle, and there is a toilet.
Cubicle justice can be brutal.

U T

Kristin said...

That is one of the most awesome things I've ever heard!