TJ’s car pretty much died last night and now he’s taking my car to work. THIS BLOWS!!! Now I’m taking back all the things I said about being Mr. Mom, and saying “Gag me with a spoon!” I can’t even get to STARBUCKS let alone the post office and the bank. Now I know Tom is going to say “you should walk” but dude, seriously I’m in walker un-friendly territory (little to NO sidewalks) where everything of interest is AT LEAST 3 miles away and weaves into dangerous traffic of all sorts (Including 465 on ramp/off ramp). If there were sidewalks I probably would make the trek at least today…but uh no. And keep in mind that I am not a native of Indiana thus not accustom to walking long distances in high heat and humidity….fog yes…73 degree cool weather yes…93 degree 82% humidity NO. I guess this was bound to happen, I just wish I had planned better in advance for this. I am going to call a mechanic today, but both TJ and I think that repair will be too expensive and worthless to salvage the car. It’s times like these when I wish I lived back home where there’s a Starbucks ever ¾ of a mile away.
And what’s up with Starbucks cutting jobs?!?!?!? That’s totally uncalled for yo.

4 comments:
Don't think that dangerous conditions and endless miles between destinations will stop my Dad from telling you to walk/bike, haha.
Also, when trying to think of an upside to you being stranded at your apartment all day, I struggle.
At least you're being more green?? eh?
Go to the bank?!?!? You have your own "Banker"? I must be doing something wrong. You should get a bike or a moped.
AW
Happy July 4th to you and TJ. I hope you have great weekend.
U T
Post a Comment