I’ve been sick since Sunday and it’s totally pissing me off. Not only am I incapable of doing pretty much everything, TJ has turned from a nurturing care taker to a mix of Stalin and Mussolini. He makes me get up from sleep, and drink stuff I don’t want, and eat things I can’t stand anymore! I believe that I have one of 3 things: e-coli, a salmonella infection, or food poisoning all thanks to those bastards at JIMMY JOHNS…I KILL YOU JIMMY!!!! They have yet to call me BACK about my condition. COWARDS!!! Did I mention TJs dad had the same thing?!?!?!?!?!
The apartment is looking totally fab, I just wish I could have helped a little bit more to get it in order. Its huge and lovely!!!
TJ got a call from his boss to be. He informed him that he was only allowed to hire one person to fill the three open positions. TJ was originally his second pick (loosing to a girl!) but since he showed this guy an incredible amount of dedication and desire for the job he decided to make TJ the number one pick! So TJ should start in 2 weeks! Yay! However I’m slightly concerned. TJ and I have never spent 2 weeks together non stop, this will be a true test of our relationship! I'm sure I'll be fine, him not so much.

2 comments:
your lucky to have TJ to take good care of you
once you're a famous chef, you'll never have to eat out again!
Post a Comment