I met up with Alison later tonight and I miss her already!!! We are sooo alike that it kills me that she lives out here and I live out there. Bummer. Why do all the cool kids live in California??? No fun. I'll never forget our trip to LA that was soooooooooo awesome. I mean kids still talk about that road trip! Lets just say it included a front row center concert, a music video shooting, the beach, and some fresh ink. 
I had a great night with Liz and Jenni last night, we had sooo much fun together! I already miss them both. I'm also kind of jealous of what Liz and Jenni have, they are both such strong, compassionate, amazing people who have been BFF for 15 years. It sucks to be an outsider, but I'm lucky that they let me play with them on occasion. It was sad to say goodbye to both of them.
Monday, March 17, 2008
You can't make me go BACK!
Posted by
Kristin
at
1:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss you too!!!!!!!!!
I miss you!!! You and T.J. should just move out here.
Post a Comment