I have been searching and searching and SEARCHING for jobs these past few months and I have yet to hear a response from ANY employer! What the hell?! Did I misspell something on my resume? Can it be that these employers are mistaking me for a different Kristin Nichols? Or am I THAT un-employable?! Come on…really? No way. I applied to 8…that’s right EIGHT…jobs at UC Berkeley yesterday…I best be getting at least one interview. EIGHT! Not only that but in total I’ve probably already applied to hummmm….at least 25 jobs! AT LEAST!!!
*whimpers*
No fair…I don’t want to be an adult any more! I want to be 21 forever and live like those asshole kids on the hills and not have to work or do anything except shop and lie around…oh and drink. That’s the life for me…damn them for taking it! See what rejection has done to me?! Now I WANT to be a dumbass on MTV!
No I really want to be a productive member of society who has a job and makes a lot of $$$. Please somebody out there HELP ME!!!! I’ve got to get out of Barnes and Noble SOON…and have a real job! And make REAL $$$...and be able to support MYSELF!!! I don’t want to be a mooch on TJ’s income (unlike others in similar positions) I want to make my OWN income!
See...they tagged me....I'll never be able to escape!

3 comments:
you poor thing! :( I'd hire you in a second! :) Berkeley? Yay!!
I'm sorry you are having such a bad time finding a job. Dont worry you will find something! Faith in you; I have!
If at first you don't succeed, try. try again! and again....and again. :)
Post a Comment