Jesus Christ….seriously. I just spent a freakin’ HALF AN HOUR applying for a stupid job at Ohio State that TJ wanted me to apply to and after filling out the whole damn application I had to answer 3 questions. Did I have 3 years of HR experience? Was I familiar with the university’s HR regulations? And I don’t remember the last one. Anyway, I answered honestly, NO to all. After I submitted it, my file automatically told me I didn’t meet the minimum qualifications for the job. SO I’M OUT....AFTER ALL THAT FREAKIN’ WORK! I seriously HATE this. And TJ hasn’t been looking for ANY jobs…because he’s been working on his thesis paper (which is now finished yay!). If we have no source of income come May or at the latest JUNE, I may seriously lose my mind. I can’t believe this stupid process. I’m so frustrated with this that I’m beginning to lose focus and starting to not care.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I need a babysitter. $100.00 a week. :) for three months :) don't give up!!!!
Post a Comment