Tj received a very special award from work two weeks ago commending him on his trainings in the field. Along with award came a surprising cash bonus which went straight to the bank.
Last week I was informed that I will have to start putting in numerous hours of overtime to help compensate while the dept is hiring more people. The past 2 weeks have been tough because I've been consistently leaving work late....really late. And my departure from work affects one other more than even myself...TJ. Although he's been straining through the long wait times hearing that I'd be working more late nights and additional days nearly floored him.
We then started up our car search yet again. This time more determined then ever to find the perfect car at the right price. I did my research first and gave TJ my two plausible favorites based on their financing options: the Nissan Rouge and the Mazda Cx-7.
It was a hard sell but I convinced TJ to go look at those two cars on Friday night to get an idea of what he liked and what he didn't like since this would be his primary vehicle. He made me promise that we wouldn't test drive anything or wheel and deal, we were only Going to "look." We went to Nissan with car salesman skepticism in mind and looked at the Rouge. As we perused the lot a black Rouge beamed toward Tj. His eyes brightened as a salesman neared. We asked to see inside and TJ was amazed. We then went inside to talk numbers when TJ said 'maybe I wanna test drive it.'. This coming from the person who almost refused to go to the dealership all together was astonishing. He did in fact test drove the Rouge and was soon fused to it. We later crunched the numbers and said we'd be back to look at it again.
The next morning TJ woke up in a panic "what if someone bought my car?!". And got ready to leave the house as fast as he could. "what if someone else drove it?!". The end of the world would have neared! We went to Starbucks (my evil doing) and got breakfast then went to the dealership.
There he saw his mighty black crossover and was ready to sign on the dotted line. We went through the painful process of signing and initialing and then the keys were his! He looks so happy!

-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment