

TJ and I dared to devour the dreaded "Double Down" at KFC. I couldn't believe this thing costs over $5! TJ and I decided to share one so we could say we were apart of fast food history. The chicken "buns" were HUGE, really thick and juicy. TJ and I aggreed we weren't too fond of the sauce, and he didn't like the cheese but I thought it was ok. Eating this made me proud to be an American...where else can you consume something that's made from 100% animal products?!?! Hummm now I'm not feeling so hot, maybe this is a sign? I think I'll go vegan for the next week.
-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:
KFC has some of the healthiest and some of the worst foods in the fast food business. I heard rumors that the "double down" had over 1200 calories (?).
Post a Comment