Sunday, March 14, 2010

Coupons Coupons Coupons!

I went couponing today and I had one of my better runs! So I though I'd share my finds with you in order to inspire you to take the extra 1/2 hour a day to COUPON!!!!

EVERYTHING above was FREE...except for the games, they were $0.19 a piece! Loves it! This is a combo of free stuff from Target and Walgreens. Both are excellent places to find great deals.
This is everything I bought at Walgreens today. You can see I only spent $3.03 on all this great stuff! Below is the receipt to see what I saved on! I did use register rewards which accounted for $12.00 but they were going to expire Friday so I had to use them this week.

BIG Tip: Whenever you see an Air Wick coupon that saves you more than $3 CUT IT OUT!!! Walgreens usually has their Air Wick automatic air fresheners half off once a month or so. They are normally $7.99 and when they're on sale they go down to $3.99 and Air Wick usually has $4 off coupons in the paper...that makes for a free air freshener! If any Walgreens is out of the sale item don't freak out! Walgreens will write you a rain check that's good forever! They normally restock quickly too so you can still get in on that sweet deal a week or so later! Check out the receipt below...


The receipt below is from Target. I know I don't have everything showing here because it was A LOOOOOONG receipt! But it does show some of the great deals I got today! Recently the Sunday paper has had LOTS of men's Gillette coupons, and Target has had LOTS of medium Gillette items. These "medium" items are not full sized items, but they are larger than trial size and thus are considered a "regular sized" item. There have been coupons like $2 off any deodorant or body wash, excludes trial size, and Target will have the medium sized item priced at $1.87. Use that $2.00 off coupon with that item and it's FREE!!! I have TONS of these medium sized products from saving all these coupons! The Air Wick full sized freshmatics were on sale at Target this week for $6! Pair that with target's online web coupon for $1 off and a manufacture coupon for $5 off makes for a FREE freshmatic!!! I got 3 peach ones as you can see above! Other great deals included $0.20 whole wheat Barillia pasta, free Johnson's soap buddies, $.019 card games, $0.53 hot sauce, a free glade candle, $0.86 doggie bones, and $0.50 international delight! Amazing! Always keep in mind that Target coupons found at target.com can be paired with a manufacturers coupon to double your savings! If this hasn't encouraged you to get couponing I don't know what will! With just a little extra time you can serious save a TON of money! I think on average I spend 2 hours a week couponing, combing through the online deals, cutting, and organizing my coupons. Think about it, is it worth the 2 hours to save $100??? That's like getting paid $50 bucks an hour! Plus it makes you feel really good inside!

Great ways to get extra coupons for free are to hit Starbucks early and look for read newspapers then swipe the left over coupons. Ask your mommy for her left over coupons, my mom sends me her coupons EVERY week! Trade with a neighbor! I trade my coupons with my neighbor every week! And at the beauty counter in Walgreens the staff keeps a stash of free coupons that they gladly hand out when you're buying that cuoponed item! All you have to do is ask!

If you have any questions just ask! I love recruiting couponers!

1 comments:

Andy said...

As I said earlier, you should start a website showing people, step by step, how to organize and collect coupons and how to use them. Plus get some pop up ads to generate some income for you from the website.