Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pepsi Throwback Yum

TJ thinks I'm crazy when I tell him I'd rather drink a soda made with REAL sugar rath than an artifical sweetner or high frutose corn syrup. Now I may be jaded, but I feel like the more natural a beverage can be the better! He was shocked when I made the profound statement that a Pepsi throwback was better for you than a diet Pepsi. Anyone agree/dissagree?


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

David LaSpina said...

It's tough to say that the levels of sugar in pop are *good* for you, but I would probably agree they are better than what you will find in diet pop. And yeah, sugar is loads better than corn syrup. I don't drink pop much anymore, but if I did I would prefer that throwback version. If only for the cool can!! Good God, that is soooo much better than the crap logo they use now.

Kimber said...

I think that artificial sweetener is the worst for you, even worse than HFCS. But what do I know? The throwbacks definitely taste better!