Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hotel Philly Brawl

If you haven't heard this story already let me enlighten you. Saturday night after Stephen and Emily's wedding most of us had planed to sleep, this unfortunately didn't happen. Another, much larger wedding, was returning from a party of their own from 10pm to about 1am. It was around 12:30 am that the others grew incredibly rowdy and started screaming in the halls (it was along the line of a IU frat party). I was tired and annoyed and stepped out to yell back at what I found were greasy, beefy, mop heads from non other than Jersey with bottles of booze in their hands. We called the night manager as the jersey asses partied in the hall. He told everyone to go back to their rooms but had a hard time enforcing it. I asked him multiple times to call the police because a few of their guests were getting in our faces and threatening the manager himself. One guy even turned his anger towards Robert and Robert got right back in his face! He said something along the lines of the fact that he had kids and one was sick and he didn't need some 20 something's crap. The 6 police officers did arrive and that seem to put the jersey jerks in their place even though a few stragglers continued the harassment. One guy with his drunk priss of a girlfriend walked down the hall and said "thanks for being ignorant" to each Warrner in the hall. TJ wasn't taking that shit and replied "thanks for being an asshole", he must of forgotten he had just experienced brain surgery and thought he was capable of fighting. The guy was quick to get in his face and I had to jump in, with a cop two doors down, and said "if you get an inch closer to my husband I'll mace your ass so fast." Needless to say the cop told them both to leave and his priss ass girlfriend went on about being some sort of high and mighty Christan. Later on we had people knock on our doors and run away so we moved rooms and tried to sleep a little better. Essentially the cops were on our side, the hotel was on our side, and it was just a matter of getting them out of our way so we could sleep. Sadly the hotel par-tay took place in the suite right underneath Stephen and Emily so they were unable to sleep as well.

According to Andy the hotel fessed up to supplying all the booze to these losers and apparently comped the rooms in our party for one night. It was indeed a huge inconvenience because I was driving straight home the next morning, and 5 hours of sleep was not was I was hoping for.

And TJ is STILL talking about this whole incident...this is my last breath on the subject

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who'd have thought taking the Warrners out on the road would be such a rowdy affair? I'm too lame to run with guys. My extent of challenging drunks in the hall would have been to hide in my room and call hotel security.
Good to know there's a dangerous niche in our family should I need to call in a hit.
UT

Anonymous said...

slept through the whole thing...

AW