Our awesome neighbors had their baby girl yesterday! She is so small and precious! They named her Lydia Nicole Garton. I even got to hold her yesterday in the hospital! Today our neighbor Russ asked us if we could bring over a few outfits for the baby so he could save himself a trip home. Gladly we told him we would and I thought another treat might be suitable for this occasion! I made butter cupcakes with chocolate ganache. They are very light and tasty! I thought I might try piping once again since the last time I piped was a total failure. Turns out I'm getting better at piping icing! I was so impressed I took these photos for you!
This is also my 200th post on my blog! Crazy right?! Let's celebrate cupcake style!
Also, totally unrelated, I'm sad to hear about Micheal Jackson. I always thought he was an exploited soul. TJ and I have differing opinions about his past. I believe that MJ was innocent of all his charges, but TJ dissagrees. Sad to hear the king of pop is dead.


2 comments:
MJ was found not guilty of all charges. So not much more to add on that point.
Congrats on the 200th post!
UT
The pros on the food network make piping look so easy - every time I try it I end up frustrated and surrounded by ugly baked goods. You look like you're doing well, though!
Post a Comment