We have been losing the battle of hair to Rory and her shedding. There is hair EVERYWHERE. I feel like a gross cat lady most days because I'll sit down and when I get up my back is COVERED in Rory's hair. Today I went to the mall and I dropped in the doggie boutique to get Rory a toy to keep her preoccupied since I won't be home much of next week. There I found the MOST AMAZING INVENTION EVER....THE FURMINATOR! I was skeptical because it was like $35, the bigger ones are $50. I hate dropping that much money on a mystery item when I haven't properly researched it but I bought it after I called TJ. It serious works like magic. We furminated Rory at least 4 times today at like 10 minuets a session and it the results were insane. We had so much hair flying around the backyard it looked like we had shaved her bald. Watch the video below. In Rory's case it was like that times 10! I'm just in shock that no one else knows about this awesome comb!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
If You Have A Dog You Need A FURMINATOR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
maybe karma will make sure that the wind blows the furballs into your mean neighbor's yard!
Our solution to that problem was having Cassie shaved several times a summer. Cassie liked it because it was much cooler and it made the hair a non-issue.
UT
Post a Comment