Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My last Indiana post for a while

This week is going to be crazy!

Tomorrow I have to have the entire house sparkling clean! So when we come back home it looks pretty! I also need to have all of little Rory's things ready and pack for her trip to Grandma and Grandpa's! I'm going to miss my puppy so much!

Friday it looks like I have an interview at IU! Yay! Think good thoughts everyone! I'll be doing many many many good deeds to secure my positive karma. After my interview I'll pick up TJ and drive straight to Muncie to drop off Rory. Then we'll drive straight back and sleep for 5 hours.

Saturday WE LEAVE yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly it's supposed to rain the entire time we're in CA, and unlike FL and IN when it starts it doesn't really stop. Hopefuly I can get some good shots for you UT!

It's a lovely 55 degrees here in IN but it's pouring rain. Here's a shot of Rory after her potty break that only lasted a minute. She ran up to my bed and tunneled under the covers.

0 comments: