Yesterday I went to the Indianapolis Home Show to see Kate Gosselin of TLC's "Jon and Kate Plus 8". I grabbed a seat at noon, only an hour after the show opened. Kate was to speak at 3 so I had a ton of time to waste. It was well worth it though! My seat was second row right smack in the middle! By the time 1:30 approached all the seating was gone (I'd estimate there were more than 1,000 seats). People still piled in as time went on. Even the line for her to sign books was out of control! Finally she was here! In her stelletos and skinny jeans she was here! She gave a 35 minute talk about her early years which we already knew about, but a story everyone loved to hear. After her talk she took a break and then would sign books. At this point I felt there was no way she was going to sign my book, since they only alloted her one hour to sign thousands of books. But I waited and she came out over by the curtian I was standing next to! She was litterally 6 inches away from me! Yay! So I, like everyone else in this area, merged into the book line, and with a little black Friday magic, within the first 5 minuets I had my book signed! WOO HOO!
In person Kate sounds exactly like she does on TV. She's very funny and on task!!! She is SUPER thin! And it seems like she wears a lot of makeup...but not one wrinkle was exposed! I asked her how she liked Indy and she said "not so much now, it's too cold. But maybe in the spring."


Thursday, February 5, 2009
I MET KATE GOSSELIN!
Posted by
Kristin
at
11:29 AM
Labels: Fucking Awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm sure that tummy tuck helped her lose the last of what gained during her insane pregnancy.
Did you see the before and after of the surgery?! I still can't get over how her stomach looked post sextuplets.
Post a Comment