Monday, October 6, 2008

WE MADE AN OFFER ON A HOME!

I was sitting at work today and got a call from our Realtor Gary. He informed me that one of the homes we had seen this weekend's listing agent called him and told him to tell us that we should make an offer...any offer....that the sellers are VERY motivated. So I told him I'd have to talk it over with TJ, I did and we decided to go see the house again this time with the Warrner parents. Gary informed us that it would be unlikely for us to get into the home that night but he would try anyway. Sure enough we were able to get in and see it once more. There with family near, we decided that this house had pretty much everything on our wish list: no basement, a large kitchen, a large backyard, washer and dryer, at least 3 bedrooms (this one has 4), at least 2 bathrooms (this one has 2 1/2), and most importantly in a nice/ stable/ safe/ friendly neighborhood. So we decided to make an offer. Hopefully they'll take it! Cross your fingers!!!






0 comments: