Friday, August 15, 2008

It's HOUSE TIME!!!

TJ and I have been thinking about buying a house for some time now and we've gotten pretty serious with the idea. Recently we found out about a government sponsored company that helps first time home buyers get into a home. The way it works is you pick a floor plan and your colors, fixtures, appliances, etc. and they basically build you the house in one of their pre-fabricated communities. Does anyone know about this type of home buying??? Would you reccommend it??? What should I look out for?!?!??!?!?!

Of course we're just looking right now, and nothing is for certian, but knowing what to expect and what to aviod will be helpful no matter when we plan on buying.

Here are my two favorite homes and their floor plans!!!!

I love the way this home looks!!! But I really don't think we need 5 bedrooms...anyone wanna move in with us????

I like this foor plan better (It kind of reminds me of Andrew and Karen's house which is AMAZING!!!!) but the exterior isn't the prettiest.

1 comments:

Kimber said...

I don't know why I couldn't comment on the most recent post - but does TJ really have a piece of grass?? haha