If you didn't know TJ has an unhealthy obsession with making our apartment a second-hand smoke free zone. Our neighbors are chain smokers and the smoke seeps through our kitchen via huge holes and gaps in between our apartments. This has been infuriating TJ for months...seriously months. He is so pissed at the situation that I hear about this daily...sometimes for long periods of time. Well today was the day he could wait no longer...and take no prisoners. He not only pulled out my best friend the stove but he also riped out my new found hommie the dish washer. Needless to say I am NOT pleased! I'm going to have a stove and dishwasher invading my kitchen space until the moron maintenance man comes to permanently fix it....if he ever does.




Tuesday, July 29, 2008
TJ: The Human Smoke Detector
Posted by
Kristin
at
5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment