Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wii Got One

Yep wii got one! Yesterday I went into a Gamestop to see how much my lil bro’s old xbox was worth. The guy said it was good for $20 in store credit, but if I was planning on buying a new system it would be worth $50! So I asked him a stupid question, assuming the answer would once again be “no”, and said “do you have a Wii?” To my amazement the answer was yes. He had gotten 3 in and he thought they would be gone within the hour. I raced home grabbed the xbox and cords, threw it in a box, and raced back to gamestop. I was second in line, the guy who had initially helped me told me there was one left, and thankfully the person in front of me didn’t want it. I bought it for $200 knowing that TJ would either be super psyched or super pissed off because I spent $$$ once again (although I asked and made sure that the wii was %100 returnable for cash back on my credit card). I couldn’t wait to give it to him and show him that I felt like he deserved something fun and out of the ordinary. So I showed him and…he just smiled. That was it a smile. I told him the whole story about how I got $50 bucks off and how it was returnable. He thought about it, and then 20 minuets later said “crack that thing open I wanna play!” Needless to say he’s hooked and super excited. He came home today and grabbed the wii remote ready to play. I think he likes it more than he lets on. Plus he’s been bragging to Stephen non stop about it. After wii get Guitar Hero and the Ghostbusters game I think wii will be set.


Beautiful WII

Yes I box now







TJ winning aganist some boxcar bum



Watch, it's funny!



Other than that I've been cooking like a mad woman. Last night I made Cornish hens and then today I made chicken stock (or as TJ put it, Cornish stock). As Loralie Gilmore put it "I feel like Mario Batilli and Ina Garten's love child". Damn straight.

Cornish Hens & Cornish Stock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, play time with your new electronic gizmo does NOT count as your daily exercise time.
Be true to your pledge of incorporating exercise into your daily routine.

U T

Kimber said...

Wii totally counts!