Saturday, March 8, 2008

The bargain huntress

I found the most awesome deal yesterday at B-Bath (AKA: my new love if you didn’t know). The $400 dollar Calphalon stainless steel tri ply pot and pan set that I registered for was on sale ½ price for $200. Now, it wasn’t a complete set but it was only missing 2 lids ($15 bucks a pop) and 2 small pans (ones that are cheaper to replace). So I had them hold it overnight and I went back home to do some online research. According to Amazon, Macys, and B-Bath online my favorite sauté pan in the set costs $160.00 by itself. I was convinced and went back this morning to look at them again. Only then did I realized that I could use a 20% off coupon AND I had a $20.00 gift card that B-bath had sent me (to make up for dishes…ask TJ it’s a loooong story). So I was very pleased to have gotten the abridged set for a mere $150.00 after tax. Happy me!


The box!!! YAY!!!

The items! I'm missing the small omelette pan (at 8" not so bad) and the 4 quart covered saucepan and another lid.

I also ran a few other errands including picking up a few treats for Stew-Boo! I got him one of his favorites a pig ear. So I gave it to him and he had this idea to bury it. Here’s a short film of him running around Robby’s room looking for a place to hide it.




Needless to say I followed him all around the house and into the backyard watching him. Then I saw him dig a whole in the dirt drop, his pig ear, and then cover it up with his nose. Soooo cute!

0 comments: