4 more days until I'M HOME!!!! Hip hip horray! I can't wait! PRICE IS RIGHT COME ON DOWN!!!! I've been dreaming about this all weekend. I better get to Marsh and scout out product prices including all purpose cleaner, denture glue, anti-acids, aspirin, frozen pizza, and hey how about Kix while I'm at it.
Tomorrow is TJ's birthday, he's going to be 25 years OLD. {Old is the key word} I think he's pretty depressed, and frankly he shouldn't be! I mean there's undergrads his age that probably won't graduate for at least another 25 years. I have no idea what the plan is since I have a ton of work to get done before I can go home.
And what's up with this AMAZING weather?! 66 degrees warm! Hell yes! I finally left the house without a coat on and it was WONDERFUL! I'm stoked about this week!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
4 DAYS TO GO!!!
Posted by
Kristin
at
7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment