Sunday, February 24, 2008

JOBS JOBS JOBS

We were leaving San Francisco for Alcatraz

Jobs jobs jobs!!! The new concern that’s slowly taking over my mind! Not only am I trying to help TJ find jobs although there isn’t much I can do. What makes this harder is that fact that different parties are pulling us (well, TJ) to look for jobs in particular areas…IE the Midwest and the Bay. I frankly don’t care if we move within the Midwest or back to the Bay but I would like to know sooner rather than later because I want to apply to jobs too! I just found a job PERFECT for TJ is San Francisco and I mean PERFECT! He’s more than qualified and mi padre believes that he may know the right people to aid in the decision making. The biggest part of this job is its pay………$100,000 STARTING! That paycheck is surely a HAPPY one! That monthly check along with a nice, cheap place to live (thanks in advance mom and dad!) the bay is looking pretty nice!

This is of course is happening at the same time the Twin is looking for jobs…and he’s planning on getting a job wherever his girlfriend gets a job…which could be anywhere in the grand ole’ USA. From what I’ve heard he might just move to whatever town she moves to in hopes of eventually finding a job. So they both might be moving further away from each other, a sad day for them both, but inevitable.

I too am playing the supportive spousal role and waiting for TJ to find a job before applying much of anywhere. I just don’t want to apply for a job in Indy when the job of his dreams is in San Francisco (with a much higher income too!). A tough situation no doubt, but hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

0 comments: